Temporary Traffic Management Design Level 1 and 2.
To train Learners in the principles of temporary traffic management design and planning in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual, DTTA Temporary Traffic Management Design Guidance Document, Health and Safety Legislation, road and Road Traffic Legislation, case law and industry best practice.
Course will equip learners with:
- Knowledge of where to access the relevant information, design standards, and guidance material.
- Ability to carry out risk assessments.
- Ability to undertake and design selection process.
- Ability to document the design.
- Ability to produce safe and efficient plans for a range of scenarios from simple footway works to more complex multistage roadworks.
Accredited Level 6 Special Purpose Award.
Duration of Course:
- 1 x Day Online
- 2 x Day Classroom
- 1 x Day Practical
Full Resit + Exam.
Enroll the course now:
Contact or give us a call at +353 (0) 404 69707 or +353 (0) 879 571868 to book you on the Traffic Management Design Course Level 1 and 2.
Get in touch and we can organize your next course.
For further information about Traffic Management Design
Just visit our website.